Between me and my body! I don't know what is going on with me lately but I feel like I'm back to square 1 with my body image. I was finally starting to accept the fact that my body was changing and things were getting smaller but now all of a sudden I see fat Allie again. I notice every single roll and every single bulge.
I'm back to the point where the weight is coming off but the inches seem to be sticking around. At least that's how I feel.
I need to get it together mentally and learn to love my body where it is now.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Allie
Greenacres Garden Centre Borough Green
4 years ago








1 comment:
I know exactly how you feel - i have been feeling like this lately too. Its like, all of my clothes dont fit, the ones that dont fit are too bit, the ones that do fit are too small if you know what I mean. Its driving me crazy!
Post a Comment