Monday, 8 June 2009

KARMA!

http://206.47.170.43/channels/images/happy-face-istock-456.jpg

Ok so how freaky is this...

Last night I was up super late and was awake when Amy announced the winner of her Epicure contest. I was talking to the boy at the time and said OMG it's so awesome that Jess won; it's karma because she's such a good person (mind you I've never met her but YouTube videos don't lie lol).

The boy and I have this running joke about how I'm the "new Allie" because since I've started losing weight my personality is becoming more bubbly and happy; subsequently I'm just a nicer person all around. I think when you're overweight for so long you start to become miserable and not even realize.

So this morning just as I finished my previous post I notice that Ashley posted the winners of her giveaway.... AND I WON! Seriously, the "old Allie" never wins anything because she was so miserable and mean but the "new Allie" wins stuff because of all the good karma she is putting out into the world!

I am so excited! I can't even believe I won.

AHHHHHHH I love life at this very moment, yes I do!

♥

Thanks for Reading

xoxo

Allie

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on winning ... I can't wait to see what you get sent your way :)

Karmas nice when it eventually gets back to you :)

Ashley Gibson said...

I'm so happy that you're so excited to have won!!! I'm happy to send some good karma your way. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

congratz!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

misssarahlou said...

Congrats allie, you deserve it! :o)