Saturday, 20 June 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...



What a gloomy, rainy, icky day. The high of yesterday came to a screeching halt this morning when I saw all of the rain that invaded this damn city!

I didn't make it out to Ashley's meeting because I couldn't justify the trek in the rain. I can handle overcast but rain cancels out all the fun of walking after. Next Saturday I am definitely going because there WILL be NO RAIN! Why? Because I said so!

I did still go to my regular meeting. :( I am down .2 - Um ya, I'm really trying to be positive that at least it's going in the right direction but for some reason I'm feeling a bit down about it.

I'm doing really well and I know that but I have to start pushing myself a little further out of my comfort zone as it pertains to both food and exercise. I've managed to get a handle on eating within my points but now I have to start making better use of those points. I have to get back to exercising more consistently, not just a few days a week.

Right now I am committing to making a schedule of food and exercise for the week and following it! To go one step further I will post it here so everyone can see.

Next week I am going to have great news to share because I am going to push super hard!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

3 comments:

Crystal said...

The rain is such a downer, I woke up this morning and could hear it was raining and just felt like rollnig over and pulling the blankets up over my head.

I've been thinking of joining meetings, I might see about going to Ashley's, I'll have to email her.

Congrats on the loss. I know it was small but like you said at least it's going in the right direction. You'll have a great loss next week. I've always found that when I have a small loss or STS one week that I always have a great loss the next.

Nicci said...

Way to go girl! You can do anything when you set your mind to it!

K8 said...

Allie,
I was at the 930 meeting and Ash told me I might see you at cross over. But i guess I didn't really miss you. The meeting was fairly small for a carrot meeting anyways, so you weren't the only one who stayed away cause of the rain.

Good on you for going to your regular WI.. Hope to see you next week. Later this week let me know what meeting you are going too. I will most likely be at the 930 again.

Thanks for following my blog and you comment!