Eat Slowly
This may seem like common sense but one of the hardest things to do is eat slowly. Hot food is realitively easy to eat slowly because no one wants to shove a bunch of hot food into their mouths and risk burning his/her tongue. However, cold food or room temperature food is quite easy to demolish in a matter of minutes.This morning I had 1 Cup of Kashi Honey Almond Flax cereal with 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk. Cereal is one of the easiest things eat quickly. I noticed that a lot of people put peanut butter on their spoon when eating oatmeal. I decided to have a tbsp of almond butter with my cereal, but I put it in it's own dish. This way I had to physically dip my spoon into the almond butter before going for a spoonful of cereal. It was not only delicious but it slowed down my eating and allowed me to pay attention to my fullness.
Try and find ways to slow down your eating today!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








2 comments:
I agree..it is one of the hardest things for me to do...my entire family seems to wolf down their food quick!!
Hi Allie! I have issues with eating slowly too! I really have to work on it! Great job on doing it yourself :-)
Post a Comment