Saturday, 6 June 2009

Take that Vacation Weight!

Yes I weighed in today... finally! If you've been reading you know that I went to Jamaica two weeks ago and put on 4.6 pounds when I got back. I weighed in the Sunday after I got back becasue I was so anxious to see what I had put on. That meant I couldn't weigh in last Saturday because I had already weighed in for the week.

This week I lost 6 pounds!!!!!!!! Yup SIX!

Credit for today: I am so awesome, yes I am. I stuck to my points and got back to exercising. My body loves me for it!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

Allie

p.s. Camera is charging so I have no pics from last night or this morning. :(

2 comments:

misssarahlou said...

WTG Allie, 6lbs is AMAZING!!!!! Well done you! :o)

Crystal said...

Congrats on such a wicked loss ... you ROCK!!!