I am the eldest cousin on both my maternal and paternal side. My cousins look up to me and it's up to me to set an example for them. I've done that in every other way except where my weight is concerned. They've seen me big and small and to them I don't think it really matters. The twins are naturally thin, like model thin and my other cousin has a naturally athletic body. We come from a family of big women sans these ladies and my mother. It matters to me that I show them that you can accomplish whatever you work hard for.
<3
Our first stop of the day was of course my new favourite place: The Danforth... I needed some more Clif Bars which I've fallen in love with and my cousins live out east so it was an easy place to meet. We went to the Friendly Greek for lunch and I got a chicken souvlaki on a pita with no side. It was perfect!
Afterward we roamed around downtown for a little shopping. I showed marvelous self restraint and only picked up a new blush from mac.
I am super tired and really hungry so I'm going to go make some dinner.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo

p.s. Weigh-In is tomorrow and REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE I had an excellent week and I am proud of my efforts. I've had the most active week I've had since joining WW and I'm trying new things.
p.p.s. Remind me to read that p.s. tomorrow if I come back in a foul mood. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment