There was nothing on T.V.
I...
went...
for...
a...
run on the treadmill - well 30 minutes of intervals but close enough.
Who am I? Usually when I'm bored I moan and groan about how bored I am and then proceed to meander around the house opening up fridges (we have 2 and the one in the basement has freezies!) and cupboards. Tonight I really wasn't even thinking... I was bored and before I knew it, I reached for my shoes and ipod and was heading to the basement. I have to say though, it was the best set of intervals I've ever done in that I felt amazing the entire time. I was sweating and breathing hard but I was actually enjoying it.
My legs are a little sore now; I think I gave them quite a beating this week but I'm okay with that. I know when to call it quits so tomorrow after WI there will be no high impact activity.
I feel great right now!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment