Weigh-in this week is going to be interesting. It could go either way. My activity was in the crapper but food was "normal" well as normal as I can be with me.
Lunch today was so random. I swear we've been grocery shopping like every other day this week but we still have no food. It's so odd. I had a mixin' of whatever I could find.
1 Activia Vanilla Yogurt
1 point worth of Granola
1 point worth of Grapes
1 WW Tortilla
1 wedge Light Laughing Cow Cheese
Dinner is another random story but it turned out well. It makes me laugh thinking about it now but that's just because I'm crazy and cranky and my actions amuse me.
Depending on what's being made I'll eat what my mum cooks or I'll make my own dinner. Often, I'll make my own but tonight my mum told me she was making homemade burgers so I waited. I like to eat dinner early and my mum will wait until 10:00 to eat if she's lazy so when nothing was getting made I started to get a little agitated (I had to leave for boot camp and I wanted to eat before then). When I asked my mum if she was still making burgers she mumbled some foolishness and then told me the ground beef was sitting on the counter. Ever the lovely daughter that I am, I decided to make my own dinner and leave the stupid ground beef alone.
Insert Money's Gardenburger here with celery, grape tomatoes and sauteed asparagus.
See what happens when I'm hungry, I'm an evil beast! Word to the wise... don't bother me when I'm hungry; I'm quite liable to snarl in your face and bite off your finger.
I should also add to the above story that when she said she was making the burgers she made 2 packaged burgers and fries for my cousin and brother. What's up with that? Only they get to eat? I'm not rational at all when I'm hungry.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








2 comments:
I'll take your plate over the fries and burg any day ;)
That wasn't nice of her making dinner for them and not you; but your dinner looks so fresh and good! :)
Post a Comment