Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Grey skies are gonna clear up...

put on a happy face!

I'm trying... really I am. It's been a rough day.

I was hoping to head out to one of Lindsay's meetings this week but I couldn't make it out tonight and I don't think I'll be able to get out there tomorrow. What a bummer. I love checking out new meetings and leaders. It seems to be my thing lately.

I'm going through boot camp and treadmill withdrawal which has turned into me slacking BIG TIME. This is contributing to my less than fabulous feeling. The construction in my basement needs to stop right now before I go crazy. I want my workout space back. To top it off, everyone is on vacation so my house is packed and I'm kind of missing my solitude.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I will make sure of that. I'm turning into negative Nancy lately.

It's late; I should be sleeping.

Here's a random dinner for you,

Split Pea Soup, Rice, Asparagus and some Curry(ish) gravy.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

4 comments:

Nicci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicci said...

I'm not big on peas, but I do love the split pea soup. weird I know! have a great night! Keep up the good work

Ashley Gibson said...

awww too bad! We would have loved to have had you there last night! It was me, Jess, Becki & Sherri in the front row :) Kate was there in spirit as well!!

I know what you mean about Boot Camp withdrawal. We should make a dance class date sometime xo

♥AbbeyMaybe said...

*hugs*
You'll get through! Drink a tall cup of tea!