We were in the school all morning doing some housekeeping before we hit the road so I ate like I normally would with a proper lunch and snacks. I took a picture of my first snack, got a weird look, told one of the ladies I was a blogger and then got the response "oh... never heard that one before". Let's just say there probably won't be any more food pics this week unless I'm eating alone.
We arrived here at about 6:00 and decided to head out for dinner around 7ish. By time we picked a restaurant and sat down to eat it was 8:00. I normally don't eat after 8... my tummy doesn't handle it well but I hadn't eaten since lunch so dinner was in order. We went to an Italian restaurant which literally had pizza and pasta on the menu. I went with a light pizza and a crap load of water.
Afterward we went bowling and then one of the managers decided that we should all stop by Dairy Queen. I had a kids size plain vanilla cone - 140 cal, not bad but completely unnecessary considering it was so late and I was already full.
Now I'm sitting in my room with a tummy ache and red eyes. I'm having a mini moment. I just feel really crappy and I honestly feel like I've failed myself. When I think about it logically it's no big deal; I ate a little too much at dinner and that was about it. I didn't blow my entire week but emotionally I feel really angry with myself for eating until I felt uncomfortable... I haven't done that in a long long long time.
In any case, tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to make it 10X better than today. We're all meeting for breakfast at 8:30 and then I'm going to pop by the gym for some cardio before our sessions start.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment