Am I seriously that boring without pics? No comments? No love? Are you guys using me for my food porn? haha
Today was better! The breakfast spread included waffles, fresh fruit and yogurt. Okay so it's obvious what I should have chosen but here is my problem: I headed straight for the yogurt and fruit but they only had fruit yogurt and I can't handle bits of stuff floating in my food. Ya the texture doesn't work for me so instead I filled my plate with fruit and had 1/4 of a waffle.
After breakfast I headed to the gym and did 45 min on the elliptical (they didn't have a treadmill and I plan to use the bike tomorrow) and 15 minutes of weights. I felt amazing afterward.
Lunch was an array of sandwiches and a few veggie trays. Again, I loaded my plate with veggies and had 1 small turkey sandwich and a turkey wrap.
For dinner we had BBQ. The theme of the conference is Workshop Goes West so there was steak and chicken breast with caesar salad, baked potatoes and buns. I went with the chicken breast, baked potato and caesar salad... I was really hoping for at least an option of garden or caesar but oh well.
After dinner we had a few planned events to attend... the first was dodge ball. Oh my goodness, I LOVE DODGE BALL! I didn't remember how fun it was until tonight which may have something to do with the fact that I fractured my thumb playing dodge ball when I was about 6. I was the last one standing on my team and I have booty camp + the agility ladder (and perhaps my competitive spirit) to thank for that one. It was quite the workout. We didn't win the tournament award but we did win the spirit award! Look what we got...
The second event was line dancing at a campus bar. There isn't much to say except I thank my country family... particularly my mother's side for countless hours of boot scootin' booogie!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








2 comments:
I like how your staying on track at a conference! Hope you have a good one. Just sho you can eat healthy away from home!
Sounds like you made the best choices you could. Keep it up. Well done at the dodgeball too!
Post a Comment