It's been such a hectic week what with starting my new job and traveling to London for training then coming back to a big birthday bash hosted at my house.
I'm exhausted. I am finally starting to settle into my new life and hopefully things will move smoothly from here.
On the food front I am finally back to regular meals. I was so glad to get home and be able to prepare my own food again. I must have gained 5 lbs in the last week... I can already feel a difference in my body.
Since I've been away all week I haven't had a chance to pick up my own groceries and the only things in the house were party foods left over from Saturday so Sunday's meals looked a little like this:
Yogurt with Granola, Sunflower Seeds and All Bran Buds + Berry Pizza (It's a dessert and I don't have the recipe but it's some sort of raw crust with berries on top) + Green Tea + Water
Special fried rice... it's not really fried but it's the same idea as fried rice as everything is kind of mixed up in the rice. It's ridiculously good.
On the exercise front I haven't done much. It's always hard for me to start a new exercise routine especially now that I'm working and am exhausted after work. There are two people who are also in my position as a Liaison Officer and the three of us are going rollerblading during our lunch hour tomorrow! I'm really excited that I'm going to get some activity in.
Food for today looked like this (with no groceries and a student budget):
Breakfast: Apple Juice (running late... whoops)
Snack: Cucumber Carrots and Hummus
Lunch: Turkey and 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Cheese on a Croissant
The kiwi I packed wasn't ripe yet so it was not fun to eat. I did though have a kit kat in the afternoon. It wasn't good... Nestle changed the chocolate recipe and it wasn't the same.
Dinner was a delightful Spinach Salad with Grapes, Chicken and Cucumbers + Homemade Dressing - 2 tsp Olive Oil + Rice Wine Vinegar + Soy Sauce + Honey
Now I'm just hanging out and trying to relax at the end of a busy day. I'm really spent and I think I'm going to spend my night with a good book.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment