Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Fresh Food!

Back to reality Day 2!

A little bit of grocery shopping goes a long long way! Lookie at my breakfast, lunch and snacks for today.

Breakfast: Liberte Organic Vanilla Yogurt + All Bran Buds, Granola and Sunflower Seeds

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: Spinach Salad and 10 Almonds

Snack: Fruit Salad - Watermelon + 1/2 Pear + 1 Kiwi


Pictured above was the intended plan for the day... then I went to eat my fruit salad only to realize that the pears were soft and the kiwi again wasn't doing it for me... insert need for crunch here... insert trip to vending machine following... insert bag of Fritos here. Ya I wasted a crap load of points on that bag but it was really good and satisfied by crunch craving.


I got home and was craving some breakfast food for dinner so I had 1 whole egg and 1 egg white fried in 1 tsp of olive oil + 2 Slices of Turkey + 2 WW Tortillas and A little bit of jalapeno cheese. Plus some celery and carrots for good measure.


It was delicious and exactly what I wanted.

I had another unofficial boot camp session tonight which was splendid! Man I am going to be hurting big time when September rolls around and I'm no longer doing boot camp.

Also come September I'll be traveling like a mad woman for work. I'm going to have to come up with something good in order to continue losing weight throughout the next couple of months with all of the traveling. It's really hard on my system when my routine is thrown off.

Therabands will be my new best friend.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good!

Hopefully you will be staying in hotels with workout rooms/pools that you can utilize :)

Hua said...

that looks really good. I love your bento box idea. Maybe i'll try that. You can never get too many fruits and veggies.