Tuesday, 4 August 2009

When you feel like eating an entire bag of buttery popcorn...

You know TOM has arrived. TMI I know but it's the only way I can explain how I'm feeling right now so that you'll understand.

I'm being hit from all sides with cravings like I'm el preggo (I'm obviously not). Since Saturday I've been on a hungry rampage... I feel extremely ravenous and I'm craving salty, sweet and crunchy... and unfortunately fried (ahhh the devil!).

The good news is that I've only indulged 3 of the 4 cravings... No fried stuff here! This was my craving buster for this morning.


Salty: Sunflower Seeds
Sweet: Yogurt + Raisins + Blueberries
Crunchy: Granola + Nature's Path Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch

And for snack...


Salty: Buttery Popcorn (Yes I had it... say something! I didn't have the entire bag... I had 1 serving as indicated on the box)
Sweet: Grapes
Crunchy: Celery

I did pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie!
Nice to meet you :)
Pretty cool to meet someone else from Brampton. I go to the Monday night meeting. I don't luuurve any of the leaders, but the MOnday one is the best I've found so far. Before my vacation I was going religiously and losing every week, so it must be doing something. Hopefully I'll see you sometime! Good luck :)
Kerry

♥AbbeyMaybe said...

I'M SO PROUD.
:D
:D
:D

*hugs*
I hate TOM cravings.
You rocked it.

Anonymous said...

I think you did well! I love popcorn. Heck..I buy the mini bags...and eat em up lol. I totally understand about the tom cravings. I get em evvvvery single time and usually indulge too!