Tuesday, 22 September 2009

First Day of Fall!

Hello lovelies!

It's only Tuesday and this week is officially off to a crazy start and an even crazier finish. The Ontario Universities Fair is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday so everyone is gearing up for the mayhem and I've been doing school visits on top of that so it's been INSANE.

I've been a good girl these past two days if for no other reason than I've been too nervous to eat anything. I've been having smoothies for breakfast in my car...
and waiting to eat lunch until I get home. My days are pretty relaxed... yesterday and today I started at 10:00 and finished at 2:00... it's every work person's dream! Tomorrow I have one school so I start at 9:45 and go until 11:00. Afterward I finally get to spend some time with Greg. I haven't seen him in so long I forget what he looks like. haha

I had sushi between schools for lunch today but I was hungry when I got home so I enjoyed some Minestrone Soup (ONLY 1 point for a cup) and 1/2 a pita with 1/2 tsp of margarine. Hello comfort food for 4 points.


I'm going to start the 30 Day Shred for umpteenth time today. It's the first day of fall so why not kick it off with a little somethin' somethin'.

Tootles! (That word makes me giggle)

2 comments:

♥AbbeyMaybe said...

You are so freaking cute.
I just want to snuggle you.
*snuggles*
YAY comfort food. It looks delish.

Unknown said...

Tootles makes me giggle too! I was craving sushi for weeks-finally had some on Sunday YUM! :)