Friday, 11 September 2009

Step away from Google Reader for 2 minutes

And come check out my new blog!

It's a fresh new start for me - new blog design, new foods, new exercise, better results!

First, I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Emily a.k.a. The Blog Fairy for totally hooking up my new blog design. I know you've seen her work all over Blogland especially of late, but there's a reason. She's an amazing designer; she really listens and helps bring out the ideas even you can't articulate. She way exceeded my expectations. Plus she totally nailed my caricature down to the hoop earrings; she's so funky. Ya everyone's got one now but mine is totally me sans the nuddy(ness).

I am so in love with my blog. It finally feels like it's mine. I needed a change of pace and this was just the ticket. I can't even express how thrilled I am with this funky new page... it's so ME!

Sooooo here's to a fresh start and a kick butt fall!

7 comments:

Ashley Gibson said...

So pretty and YOU! Love it!

Alea said...

It's totally GORGEOUS! Oh, and now I'm even more excited... I'm going to have this kind of fresh start pretty soon too. :)

Have fun with your new blog and let's rock this fall!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! COngrats! She does awesome work eh?

Unknown said...

Looks good! :)

Find the Hearts said...

I love the new look!! :)

Crystal said...

Loving the new look :)

misssarahlou said...

Love the new blog look :o)