Saturday, 3 October 2009

...And the winner is

KIMBERLEY!!!

Congratulations on winning a copy of Vegan Soul Kitchen! I will definitely be making the Creamy Yellow Potato Soup in the next week, so stay tuned for my review.

Email me at inmynuddypants@gmail.com with your contact information so I can get your package shipped out to you right away.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in my first giveaway. I can't wait to do another one.

____________________________________________

In other news, I have a confession to make:

I have been sucking it up this past week and a little bit. Notice the lack of pictures on the blog? Although consciously unintentional I think subconsciously I was afraid of what I was eating this week so I didn't take pictures of what I ate in the hopes that it wouldn't "count".

The good news is that I've nipped it in the bud before it became an issue and am re-focusing myself. I think travelling gave me a bit of an excuse to maintain but I realize that people have travelled before and lost weight and I can do the same. I am going to have to be really diligent in the next few months so that I can jump start my weight loss again.

Our basement is taking forever to be finished but my mum and I have decided that we're going to start setting up down there anyway. I want my treadmill back and my mum wants her Tae Bo space back. I'm glad we're on the same page so that I can get back to my running routine. Yes, I'm aware I have the option to run outside but the burning chest thing just doesn't work well with me and I end up walking most of the time. I'd like to try and build my stamina indoors first and then venture outside.

I feel better already now that I've put it all in writing.

I will be out all afternoon. It's Homecoming weekend so there are games all day where the current varsity athletes play the alumni. No, I'm not playing... I should, but the insecure little girl in me fears she'll embarrass herself in tight volleyball shorts and it doesn't help that I haven't touched a volleyball in eons.

I'm going to watch and cheer on my former teammates.

Hope you guys have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey :) Not to worry...I am re focusing myself as well.
I'm tired of just maintaining or GAINING.

It's time to start losing again! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! I emailed you. Thanks for the great giveaway! I can't wait to get my prize.