Saturday, 7 November 2009

Wow!

I was going to get straight to the point and talk about my weigh in since I already prefaced it this morning by saying I felt bloated, but then I got home and saw that the absolutely amazing Kate had reached goal today!!!

So I wanted to start off by saying CONGRATULATIONS KATE!!! I am so excited for Kate to reach her goal weight... I live vicariously through her. She has followed the program to a T and is so deserving of every pound she has lost. Kate you're awesome and you look great too!

***

Like I mentioned in my other post. This week was really dedicated to fulfilling the goals I had set forth. You saw me grab some oatmeal every morning in attempt to dash out of the door quickly. What you didn't see were the mornings I switched it up and had Peanut Butter Puffins. They're just delightful and fun. Something about their "puffiness" makes me happy.


Lunch kept coming all week c/o my laptop lunch which I got at Chapters a while back. It was pretty much the same lunch everyday but it was delicious and easy to pack.


After all of the tracking and packing, I went to my meeting today with a bloated tummy! The meeting was full; I think the weather brought everyone out. One lady who weighed in today reached the 100 lb mark! 101 lbs to be exact... What an amazing feat.

It made my 3 lb loss seem kind of insignificant... BUT ONLY FOR A SECOND because I realized that I totally kicked some ass this week. Thank you Ashley for making me think about making my week successful. I made and stuck to my goals and had a 3 lb loss to show for it. I am slowly inching my way out of the 180s. In 3 weeks I've lost 5 lbs and I'm ready to kick the next 5.


After the meeting I made the trip to Bulk Barn to pick up some more Quinoa. It's going to be a Quinoa and Spinach kind of week.


I wanted to get some more things but there wasn't anything that really tickled my fancy. If anyone can suggest new things to try food wise I'm all ears.

Saturday's are my treat days where I get to have something I've been craving all week. So I treated myself to a HIGH point veal sandwich from California Sandwiches. Everything in moderation...


The sandwich inside was as big as my head but it was totally worth it and I won't be seeing one of those for a long long while.

I've been up since 6:30 this morning so I think I'm going to relax with a book for a bit.

8 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

3 lbs is AWESOME! :) Just blog hopping and wanted to say great job!

Unknown said...

CONGRATZ GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Crystal said...

Awesome loss Allie ... :)

misssarahlou said...

WTG on your great loss - you obviously worked hard this week!

Find the Hearts said...

I really need to get one of those laptop lunches! Congrats on your 3 pound loss! That is a really great loss!

You should try cooking your quinoa with chicken stock if you haven't already. It's really good that way!

Amy said...

Way go to on the grrrrreat loss! :)

Looking forward to seeing more of Quinoa and Spinach week. 2 of my favorite foods!

Ashley Gibson said...

3 lbs is an awesome loss babe!!! Good for you for making it happen!!!!!!!!! xo

K8 said...

Congrats on the awesome loss Allie! Soon we will be celebrating your goal weight :)

Thanks so much for your shout out and msgs you left for me. Yesterday was a special day and those comments helped to make it that way.

Sherri (AO) came cause she asked me to let her know when I got to goal so she could attend and she was there. I'm hoping to hit lifetime in exactally 6 weeks (but who knows how that'll work since this maintenance is going to be a whole new ballgame) and that 6 weigh ins from now is Dec 19th. So I'd love if you could come.

Again... awesome on the 3lbs! You deserved a big one :)