
Seriously? It's FREEZING out! Of course I had ZERO gas so I had to stop and fill up... it was so cold that I just put as much as I could and jumped back in the car.
The last few days have been full of sloth like behaviour. Lots 'o' carbs and very little balance. There was a wonderful trip to Cora's involved; YAY for Canadian restaurants! I noshed on a Spinach and Cheddar Crepe. It was divine. I, of course, couldn't finish it. :(
I've been kind of doing my own thing as I feel I need to do. I'm always complaining about how crazy my mind is and all of the changes I'm going through so just focusing on me is going well. What did I realize in these few days? Solitude agrees with me. I seriously need and deserve some me time. I have too many things going on right now and I need to simplify life. I started by deleting my facebook account for the time being. More changes are 'a' commin'.
Yesterday morning, I woke up to this:
Hello snow! It just kept coming and coming. I love snow from afar... from inside it is beautiful... up close it's cold and wet and cold some more.
I keep attempting to Christmas shop but so far I have no gifts for anyone. This is so unlike me. I'm usually wrapping by now.
Today I was back at work Invigilating Exams. I don't know how nurses and those in retail do it... I was on my feet for 10 hours today and my body is DONE. My hip flexors are super tight and I can feel my quads working overtime. I need to be stretched. I should add that I also need to strengthen my adductors but stretching is more fun than strengthening.
Tomorrow I have 4 exams to invigilate so I'm at the University from 7:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Pray for me! haha
I'm in a really fantastic mood today. I heard one of the invigilators, hired from a temp agency, tell another temp that I was a lovely person! She later told me, to my face, that I was such a positive person! haha Me? Positive? That's what I admire about so many other people but I would never describe myself that way. I'm glad that my new sense of self is starting to shine through and that people see the glow in me.
I'm off to bed early. I'm pooped!








No comments:
Post a Comment