Friday, 4 December 2009

Simple Yet Effective

Eat often, smaller portions, move more.

That's all I've been doing since January. I've been analyzing my lack of appetite to death for the past few weeks and I have now just come to the conclusion that my tummy has shrunk. Perhaps this IS my appetite. Maybe I just have to learn to adjust and eat accordingly.

I do, however need to find some sort of balance between my tiny meals. I figure this is how naturally thin people stay thin. They eat whatever they want but they don't go overboard. That's what my eating has been like for the past few weeks. I eat everything just really really small portions of it.

I weighed in today since tomorrow is Santa Shuffle Day and was absolutely shocked when I saw the number on the scale.


DOWN 2.4 lbs!!! I reached my first goal of 175 which I set for myself 7 weeks ago. Since then I've been keeping track of everything in my 3 month journal. I included my starting weight that week and then set goals for myself in the little boxes provided.


Even though I've lost 31.2 lbs since joining meetings, I keep track of my weight loss starting from January. It's really when I got serious about my journey and every pound counts. So altogether 45.2 lbs down since Jan. Muahahahaha


Isn't my graph cool? If you notice the little circle in the 12th week column, that is where I wanted to be for the new year. As you can see, I've well surpassed even my expectations.

I am feeling fantastic.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww!! so proud and congrats on your awesome loss!!! i might just a little bit jealous :-)

Nicci said...

Congrats on all the weightloss, motivating me to keep going!

Unknown said...

congratz girlfriend..that really is awesome :)

karen said...

That is SO awesome!!! I love the graph, too!

Fatinah said...

I love that graph!!!! and the way it is going!!!!