Sunday, 3 January 2010

Back at it!

After two blissful and sloth-like weeks off I am ready to get back to work. I actually kind of excited to get back to some sort of routine. I have been slacking majorly in every department there is.

This morning I noshed on 1/2 apple + 1 slice of Rye toast + 1 egg fried in 1 tsp of olive oil topped with a sprinkling of hot sauce + Peppermint yogi tea sweetened with agave.


I didn't capture a picture of lunch but I had 2 more slices of Rye toast topped with Blue Diamond crunchy almond butter and drizzled in agave. I also munched on a Ferrero Rocher and Doritos.

My mum made a delicious Sunday dinner of chicken, veggies and baked potatoes but I don't eat chicken thighs (it's a texture thing not a weight loss thing). I had an almost veggie dinner until I decided to top my potatoes with a bit of crumbled bacon. I also added cheese and sour cream.


My mama baked cookies for dessert so I had a small chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream. The ice cream wasn't jiving with me tonight so I just ate the cookie underneath.


AND... like a good girl, I packed my lunch for tomorrow. A turkey and spinach sandwich with organic hummus and dijon mustard + Activia Yogurt + Candy Cane Lane Green Tea + Animal Crackers + Grapes + Blueberries & Blackberries.


I haven't decided on what breakfast is going to be in the morning. We'll have to see how much time I have.

Hopefully I survive a full day of work tomorrow. My plan is to hit the University gym either during lunch or after work but we'll see how I feel.

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

ok, your fried egg looked like melted cheese at first glance and I drooled on my desk! HAHA