Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

One of my goals for this year that I didn't state directly in my list of things is to say yes more. A lot of people have problems saying no but I have never been that person.

I've learned that when opportunities arise I need to take them and when I want something I need to go get it. Normally I think about things forever before I commit. I analyze every single detail; now, I am slowly learning to be a tad more impulsive (in a good way).

I was sitting at work thinking about some of the things I'd like to accomplish and started meandering around Google.

I made my way to the Can-Fit-Pro site and you know what? I signed myself up for a course and an exam! By the end of February I will be a certified Nutrition & Wellness Specialist. I've also signed up for the Zumba Instructors Course in March. I still plan to get my pilates instructor certification but there is a lot more that goes into that including a minimum number of hours of in class participation before you can take the course. I AM SO EXCITED!

I am making great strides in my overall well being.

Today I got my tush kicked during a lunch time romp with Cardio Kickboxing! My legs and butt are already sore. Tomorrow's going to be rough but I'm doing a PowerFlex class which is similar to a BodyPump kind of deal.

When I got home the UPS dude finally showed up with my bloody package.


My kettle bell dvds are FINALLY in. I can finally figure out how to use my kettle bells instead of just swinging them around like a mad woman.


There are 6 dvds in total and I plan to do them 3 times a week on top of my lunch workouts. I am so looking forward to shrinking my body.


ALL of my clothes are now loose. Even the ones I've had for years since I was last on WW are too big. I love it. I have some serious shopping to do but I'm going to wait until I get to goal. There is no doubt in my mind that I am going to be up this week when I weigh in. I didn't weigh in last week and regardless of how good I was this week my bender is definitely going to pop up on the scale. I'm not worried. I feel great so the number is just a number at this point. It'll get where I want it to go.

I am off... my body is KILLING ME... I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. Thank you Cardio Kickboxing!

1 comment:

Julia said...

YEAH! You are doing so great!

As much as I hate being sore after a workout, I am secretly SO happy knowing that I REALLY did have some great exercise!

Keep us posted on the kettlebells. I have seen them in store but I have NO idea how to use them.

Oh, and YEAH to new clothes soon!

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com