I picked the winner this morning via Random Number Generator... the only problem is I have no clue how to print screen on my mac so and I didn't want to post it until I figured it out. The last time I posted the number generator thingy I used the household PC which is now out of commission. Well... it's nearly 6:00 p.m. and I still haven't figured it out how to do it so I'm just going to tell you the results.
There were 17 posts but since each participant only gets one (1) entry there were 15 entries. The random number generator spit out numero 5.
So that means ERIN @ Glam Glitz & Gut is the winner!
CONGRATULATIONS ERIN! I'm so excited for you to get your tush kicked at Booty Camp. Email me and we'll sort out the logistics! Congratulations again!

p.s. Weighed in this morning at 169.2 and fabulous! We call this practicing for maintenance.
Oh and when I weighed in this morning the receptionist told me I stayed the same and I said "Great, I'll take it" to which she replied "Well what did you get into this week that has you so excited to stay the same?" -- Um... anyone else see a problem with this? I'm damn happy about my maintenance. I didn't indulge, I practiced LIFE! Am I supposed to be angry about not gaining weight? She must not know about my shorts! Pffftttt... I feel the need to get to goal faster than ever not for me but for the people of my poor city who have to deal with loose lipped receptionists.
p.p.s. Ask me more questions.... http://www.formspring.me/inmynuddypants - there's also a place to ask right here on the left sidebar.








6 comments:
Hey maintaing is great! FYI you can do a selection shot of your screen by doing COMMAND SHIFT and 4 together then you can select the bit that you want to copy :)
I stayed the same this week and my leader and my receptionist told me that it was great to stay the same. You don't always have to lose. It's funny how different people are.
Congrats Erin! What a great surprise for her to come home to after her weekend away!!!
Thanks for doing the giveaway Allie and congrats on your great week.
you are incredibly inspiring, I hope you know that!
Thanks Sarah... It's letting me select it but for some reason it's not letting me paste it anywhere. I've had this mac for 5 years you'd think I'd know how to use it!
Sarah # 2 haha - I think your leader and receptionist are right... it is great to stay the same. I'm not sure why my receptionist always finds the down side to everything.
Thanks Enz - Erin's going to have some serious updating to do once she starts camp so we can all see her progress.
Abbey! You are a doll! I am glad you love yourself for who you are now because you are beautiful and fabulous! Keep pushing you will get where you want to be.
omg are you SERIOUS? That's terrible. Let me know the receptionist and location and I can report!
I am THRILLED when someone stays the same! And even a small gain! The important thing is that they are HERE> Way to go love you are doing amazing and you look GREAT!
Post a Comment