I'm super tired so here's the Coles Notes version until I find the energy for a full post.
The Good:
Rocked 4 Bikinis like a friggin' rockstar!
The Bad:
There were 8 of us altogether so we had a big 12 seater cargo van that I couldn't drive. We decided every movement as a group and as such only left the resort for dinner and a few planned shopping excursions. The result - No Weight Watchers meeting in Florida. Not sure how missed meetings work on maintenance... I'll figure it out on Saturday.
The Ugly:
No words... just look...
To all my Americano friends... wtf is up with your portion sizes and why on earth does everything come covered in cheese? I don't think I ever finished a meal in Florida. Sometimes I took the leftovers for lunch the next day and other times I let the restaurant throw the rest out. Every time one of us got something to eat we'd sit and laugh for a good 10 minutes at the fact that you eat meals in bowls that we would typically serve from. It was outrageous.
While your portion sizes may be a bit skewed, your food is kick ass! Carrabba's Italian Grill... BEST CHAIN EVER! I've never had food at a chain restaurant that was as stellar as Carrabba's. It was like a mom and pop Italian bistro with awesome everything. We sat inside twice and ordered takeout yesterday for our last night. I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed! We need one in Canada now.
So much for Cole's Notes... I'm off...








2 comments:
Portion controls are out of control in America, but you did good by not finishing everything on the plate. Love the bikini, you look great Allie!
Some of that food looks down right tasty that is for sure. But you're right about portion sizes. I even find that here in Canada when I go to chain restaurants. Almost always do I ask for my meal to be divided in half and packed to go before it's brought out to me. Even with salads too!
Post a Comment