A habit that you wish you didn't have...
Crying?
I know that doesn't sound like a habit but I feel like I've done it so much over the years that I cry out of habit now. I am beyond sensitive and everything makes me cry. Even when I really don't feel like I should be crying the tears start to flow instantly. It's terrible. I am super embarrassed by it and it gets me into trouble a lot.
That's all...

Crying?
I know that doesn't sound like a habit but I feel like I've done it so much over the years that I cry out of habit now. I am beyond sensitive and everything makes me cry. Even when I really don't feel like I should be crying the tears start to flow instantly. It's terrible. I am super embarrassed by it and it gets me into trouble a lot.
That's all...









3 comments:
I wasn't a big cryer, until my first pregnancy. Those hormones were raging and the crying was uncontrollable. Funny thing is, even after having the baby, I remained a cryer. Now I cry for so many reasons. Sad or happy, doesn't matter. I don't think I've watched an episode of Oprah since my 1st pregnancy without crying at some point.
it's adorable though :)
When I turned 21 my hormones did this weird 180 flip, now I cry all the time. I cry when I watch So You Think You Can Dance, I cry when I listen to Adele, I cry when I'm having a bad hair day.....glad to hear I'm not the only weeping willow.
Post a Comment