Thursday, 7 May 2009

See you in 4 months!

Thank goodness that's over with. I made it through my experience with the dentist. I had a new hygienist and I absolutely loved her. Too bad she's pregnant and 3 weeks from her due date so I won't see her for a while. I told her how anxious I was and she totally took care of me.

So I go back in 4 months. I know that sounds soon for most people but my dentist office likes to see people every 4 months to make sure they're as healthy as they can be orally.

When I got home my mouth was still frozen so I couldn't eat anything solid for fear I would bite through my tongue. I decided to have a mini haagen das bar. It was fantastic.

For lunch I decided to try something new. I made a WW recipe. Feta and Veggie Stuffed Zucchini. It was fantastic.






I know it doesn't look like a lot for lunch considering I haven't eaten much today but it's actually quite filling. I also used up 2 points on olive oil to sautee the veggies. I believe the recipe said to use non-stick spray but I needed to get my oils in so there you have it. I also replaced the tomatoes with red bell peppers and added some Tabasco sauce to the feta-ranch dressing. It gave it a nice kick.

I love trying new recipes.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

Allie

No comments: