Saturday, 9 May 2009

Intead of Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons, I Weigh-In

I had a fantastic week OP and it definitely showed on the scale! I lost 2.4 pounds this week. In total I've now lost over 25 pounds since January 2nd 2009. That was the day I weighed in at 220. I promised myself, not as a new years resolution but just as general plan, that I was going to take the weight off starting in January.

I started my Weight Watcher's journey on my own the following Monday and joined meetings again on March 28th. Since joining meetings I have lost 12.2 lbs and today I hit my 5% goal.

I'm so glad I'm finding my way through this weight issue. I'm still a big girl but I feel more confident about my body. I'm heading off to Jamaica next Saturday and I'm not afraid to wear a bikini. I look as good as I'm going to look at this moment and I feel good.

I'm finally done with this weight. Now cross your fingers for me in Jamaica.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Allie

No comments: