The Bad: It was stormy, rainy, thundery and lightning(y).
The Ugly: I dislike my meetings more and more each time I go. I would love to go into a lengthy rant but then it will really start to get ugly. My meeting makes me want to be a leader so bad so that I can inspire/help people. I would get excited when people lose and offer guidance when someone needs it. I left my meeting feeling so blah about my 1.4 loss when I should've been excited to start a new week with colourful fruits and vegetables (the meeting topic was fruits & veggies).
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








5 comments:
Allie, I totally know how you feel! I really like my leader she is a lovely woman BUT not really motivational and i often come out of meetings feeling blah! In the town i live in i only have a choice of 2 meetings, the one i go to on a sat morning and then a wed evening. The wed is just not convenient for me - the leader at the wed meeting though has filled in at ours and she is so happy and motivational and enthusiastic! She is filling in for the next few weeks and I am excited - i usually do not get excited!
You should be stoked about your loss - especially as you are now in the 180s - thats brilliant news! I lost 1.7 so not tooooo far behind you!
Is there another meeting you can attend?
Yup, you should totally become a leader!!! (And come down to my meetings more often!!!) I'm sorry you're not having the greatest experience at your meeting :(
Congrats on your loss babe. You are doing awesome!! I just read your post about hopping on the treadmill last night when you were bored - how awesome are you!?!?! I'm so proud of you Allie. Keep up the amazing work!
wow congratz on the loss...I really feel like you should *shop* around for a new meeting! Seriously..you should leave that place feeling great and uplifted..ESPECIALLY after an amazing loss :)
Congrats on your loss!! That's so sad that your meeting doesn't leave you feeling inspired. :(
Thank you ladies for your kind words. I was feeling a bit bummed to be quite honest but after I read your comments I felt much better.
Sarah - My leader right now is the same way. A really sweet lady but not very motivating. The receptionists are even worse... don't get me started. If I don't attend my own meeting, I go to Ashley's meeting, which I absolutely love.
Ash - I am working on both... getting to goal so I can become a leader and getting to your meetings more often. I'll be there next week for my birthday and for some clapping hands (It'll be my 16th week).
Joc - I'm thinking I might start to go to Friday meetings for the rest of July because the leader is pretty cool and WW Jess' leader is one of the receptionists. Once I start work in August I'll have to figure something else out.
Karma - I know it is sad... especially since it's a centre and I like the location. Hopefully I'll get to see you one of these days at the Carrot.
Post a Comment