Monday, 13 July 2009

A Whole Lotta Nothin'

Today has been a crazy hectic... slightly annoying day so I really don't have anything to say but I do have a lot of nothing to say...

First things first a mini product review:

Liberté Organic - Vanilla Yogurt

From the World Wide Web: Liberté Organic product line guarantees you a very high level of quality level in both the nutritional and taste fields. You are assured of great and pure nutrients, without genetically modified sources or chemicals intervening in the production chain.

Canadian Food Bloggers rejoice... this product is Canadian!

Their website states: Liberté, a brand of dairy products established in Montreal in 1928, has evolved over the years into a thriving company aiming to expand into the natural food market.

This is the second time I've purchased this yogurt. I had it for the first time last week and absolutely loved it. I was a regular Activia buyer but I am proudly claiming Liberté as my new favourite and staple. It's just as creamy as Activia but the bonus is that it's organic and Canadian. I'm in lurrvveee. For those of you who love your low-fat or fat-free yogurt, this probably isn't for you. I personally will always take the extra calories for the absence of sweeteners.

I'm in still in the process of switching to "better for you" foods and making better use of my points. This will take time as I know it did for all of you who have already hopped on the healthy train. I think I'm doing quite well but I'm really hoping to adopt a more organic and sustainable lifestyle. This will probably be easier once the boy and I have our own place.

On to breakfast - The Liberté yogurt turned into this wonderful concoction which you saw last week.

Mmm - I added blueberries this time!

Yesterday I was inspired by my Iced Tea Lemonade so I made green tea ice cubes! Am I a genius or what? These are perfect for my GM, Water and Iced Tea Lemonade. Try it!


See what I mean by a whole lotta nothing... this is just a hodge podge of stuff. I also have a pic of last night's dinner - 1 chicken thigh + a salad (3 Colours - Green, Red & Blue) + 1/4 Cup of Tuna Pasta Salad ala my mum + 1 nectarine + 2 tsp olive oil and 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (for salad)

That's all for now. Oh, don't forget to check out Angela's Amazing Grass Giveaway!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm I love liberte greek yogurt line! sooo good!