I almost feel like I have to apologize for the lack of zest in my entries lately. Since I've started working I don't have the time I used to, to dedicate to blogging. Unfortunately it's not my full time job. However, even if these posts aren't the most interesting they're keeping me accountable and that's the reason I started blogging in the onset.
So let's talk about my puke worthy Green Monster this morning. Normally I'm a big fan of the Green Monster. Today however I decided to be adventurous and try one of the Super Food packets from Amazing Grass. So I put the Berry Flavoured Powder into my Green Monster and raced off to work without tasting it.
So I get to work and start to drink my breakfast... to my utter dismay I taste a powdery medicine like flavour in my normally delicious GM. I tried so hard to like it, I really did. I tried to drink it but I was honestly about to gag so I munched on some of the grapes I packed as a snack for breakfast.
More fresh food which was fantastic and some encounters with junk food. I don't know what it is about working and the vending machine that becomes synonymous with my downfall. I need to shape up.
Aaaand since I don't just make empty promises, in an effort to shape up and spice things up (literally) I took a trip to the library tonight. I picked up 4 books that I am more than excited to look through. I'll have a review of the books next week that will correspond with my first giveaway!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








4 comments:
sometimes amaazing grass is amazing and other times it's dissssgusting. I like the kids chocolate meal (but I mixed it with tons of almond milk, ripe frozen banana and peanut butter) so it probably masked the disgustingness of it lol..Not sure how people can drink that straight up and be chipper and say YEA ITSSSS AMAZING. ok..NO. lol
Good to know about your GM combo! I'm expecting some soon. What did you blend it up with?
I tried the kids superfood and didn't like much either. It wasn't nearly as bad as the berry fusion but it still left much to be desired.
I blended it with:
- Spinach
- Banana
- Almond Milk
(there wasn't much in my house)
+ Berry Super Food
I have yet to try the Amazing Meal so we'll see what that has in store for me.
I really want to try these Amazing Grass bars every one keeps talking about.
Post a Comment