Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Muhahahaha (Evil Laugh)

Um... so first booty camp session tonight since the summer. Pretty good! For those of you who don't know, we get measured prior to our first session and then again at the end to see progress. We use calipers to gauge body fat and although I'm not sure how accurate they are, I do know that progress is progress!

With that said... I've gone from 32% body fat to 22%... UM HELLS YA! (yes, the S was necessary). Down 10% body fat. I'm cute... ya I said it. In October I posted pics of me in the tiny yellow bikini. What I didn't show you were the pics in that same bikini from August when I finished my first 4 week session with booty camp fitness. So In honor of my 10% drop in body fat I will show you that pic along with today's pic (pardon my hair and sleepy face).



I encourage everyone to take bikini shots... even if you never share them, looking at the progress is amazing! Sometimes I catch myself looking in the mirror and thinking that I look the same as I did 50 lbs ago but looking at August - February shows me that I am making big changes.

This morning I woke up early and had time for my first sit down breakfast: 1 egg + 2 slices of kielbasa + 1/2 banana + Grapefruit juice.


I've been on a soup kick lately so I trekked it upstairs for lunch and got myself a Tomato Tortellini Soup. It was so yummy. Yesterday I had a cream of leak and potato soup that was so comforting. I love how small the portions are... they are the perfect lunch size.


Today was a good day.

That's all.

11 comments:

Enz said...

Here's to good days!!

And teeny yellow bikinis - you've come a long way!

Anonymous said...

You're looking great!

K8 said...

You look so amazing in that bikini! There is no way I look that good... even being at goal! YOU ROCK!!!!

Yeah I'm jealous! :)

Jess said...

Um WHY didn't you sign up for New You Challenge!!! I look at the entries and let me tell you! You would of been a FRONT winner! Keep going!!! You're doing FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

DA-YUM allie.....you look amazing. Who cares about the actual numbers...the facts are you are smokin!

Blossom said...

Damn you look amazing! What a great drop in body fat. 22% is totally healthy! Good for you!

Fatinah said...

if you look like that in a bikini - why would you ever put on clothes??????

well done!

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said...

Wow! Big change. Fantastic girl, keep on keeping on!

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta turn on the a/c coz it's HOT IN HEAAARE!

Damn girl, what yer numba?!

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your success - the swimsuit looks FANTASTIC! I'm shooting you a quick email, hope to chat soon!

Lisa
Booty Camp Fitness
Communications Manager