Wednesday, 25 August 2010

1-2-3

I'm alive, I swear.

Here's what's been going on:

  1. The Bf was offered a contract to play basketball overseas in Spain. YAY right? Well yes and no. I'm super excited that he's getting to live his dream but it all happened super quick. Friday a contract was sent, lawyers looked it over and it was signed that night. He left Monday night. It's been a crazy few days to say the least. I've been bawling like a baby. His family's been awesome at looking after me and adopting me right in. I am definitely in love with them too. He'll either be back for Christmas or I'll be flying out with his fam just after Christmas to see him. I can make it 4 months... I will make it 4 months! Then he'll be home in April/May.
  2. I'm still behaving myself food and weight wise. My August weigh-in put me at 157.2 lbs. I've switched to the Simply Filling Technique on Weight Watchers as I've gone from Tracker Queen to Anti-Tracker.
  3. I'm a Weight Watchers Leader! My first meeting is this Friday at my home location as a fill in... it should be interesting.

I'm still in a little bit of a funk... The Bf and I have basically fought through 8 years of drama and crap to get to the blissful place we are now and I'm just bummed that NOW he's gone. I swear I was handed what I've now titled the "Mount Everest Relationship".... So word to the mothers, don't let your daughter fall in love at 15 or she'll end up like me! hahaha

He's only 4000 miles away, no big deal right?

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Oh, that sucks that he is far away but maybe you could visit him before he comes home. Sounds like a strong relationship to have gone thru a lot for 8 years. Hang in there,the months will fly by fast. Thank goodness for Skyp, and the internet!

I was bad about tracking last week too. This week has been good on WW.

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

You can totally do this! Transatlantic LDs are tough (I just got off a month of being abroad and am going away for 9mo. more), but you can DEFINITELY make it work. Skype will work wonders for you! :) You can do it! :)